The Brothers YZ were in desparate need of haircuts this week. After the first experience with Liam and the barbershop chair sans seatbelt, I decided to splurge for the Snippets haircut. As much as it kills me to pay $16.95 per haircut, the hairdresser was able to give him a great haircut especially around the ears. Later at the Barnes and Noble train table, I got a hot tip from another mom of two boys. If you request a clippers-only haircut, it only costs $9.95. Apparently, three snips with scissors will cost you $7 more. Next time the boys will be getting clipper cuts just in time for summer.Friday, March 20, 2009
Back to Snippets
The Brothers YZ were in desparate need of haircuts this week. After the first experience with Liam and the barbershop chair sans seatbelt, I decided to splurge for the Snippets haircut. As much as it kills me to pay $16.95 per haircut, the hairdresser was able to give him a great haircut especially around the ears. Later at the Barnes and Noble train table, I got a hot tip from another mom of two boys. If you request a clippers-only haircut, it only costs $9.95. Apparently, three snips with scissors will cost you $7 more. Next time the boys will be getting clipper cuts just in time for summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think that means a crew cut.
To save $7.00, a crew cut it may be. Actually, I saw what the $10 cut looked like, and it was very cute.
Post a Comment