Evan drew this self-portrait yesterday to help Liam learn to say "Evan." It features his favorite color "blueberry blue" and an "M" for his love of M&Ms. I'm not sure why his skin is yellow like Bert. Hopefully, the picture will help Liam to speak some words on command in preparation for an upcoming appointment with the developmental pediatrician in a few weeks.Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Self-Portrait
Evan drew this self-portrait yesterday to help Liam learn to say "Evan." It features his favorite color "blueberry blue" and an "M" for his love of M&Ms. I'm not sure why his skin is yellow like Bert. Hopefully, the picture will help Liam to speak some words on command in preparation for an upcoming appointment with the developmental pediatrician in a few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's a great picture. His drawing skills grow by leaps and bounds all the time!
Can you take a similar picture of his God as a dog landscape? I've been telling people at work about that masterpiece.
Are you sure he wasn't trying to write Evan M.?
Evan made it clear that his "M" was for M&M. I will take a picture of his "God as Dog" masterpiece for his fans.
Post a Comment