
When we moved into the Pioneer House, the previous owners left behind a Halloween costume of a skunk. It was a little big for Evan at the time so I put it away for safekeeping. Fortunately, safekeeping didn't mean lost forever as it often does for me, and I found the costume over the weekend. Evan loves to dress up in costumes so I decided to let him wear it now. It is a very cleverly made costume that those of us who are domestically challenged could manage. The white stripe of fur is hot-glued onto a black hoodie sweatshirt, and two ears were sewn onto the hood. Then, the tail is a stuffed piece of sweatshirt material with white fur glued on it. I think I might get creative for Halloween this year and try to make another animal costume for Liam with the same technique. Of course, Evan is thrilled to wear his "shunk" costume early, and he looked absolutely adorable and hilarious comforting Liam's tear while dressed in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment