Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Take Your Kids to Work

Well, not exactly. I do not work at a dairy farm, but the Alzheimer's Association did hold its annual summer outing at Great Brook State Park in Carlisle. The weather was sunny and steamy, but the boyz had a great time with both the adults with whom Mommy works and their many children of different ages. Other than Liam's obsession with the ice in the coolers which tastes even better after it was dropped on the dirty floor of the ski barn, I had a great time too.
Below you can see Liam kicking the beach balls with our in-house celebrity, Dr. Paul Raia.

Evan and I served on the planning committee making a test run to the site to sample the ice cream and conger up a scavenger hunt. Evan used his inside knowledge to persuade two of my attractive female colleagues to team up with him.

No one complained when Evan's team took home the top prize for the scavenger hunt.

If you checked my post yesterday, you might want to check again for some pictures of Holden Summer Rec Program 2009. I just uploaded the few pictures that I got a few minutes ago.

1 comment:

kestrelia said...

The pig picture is a classic.