
Like many brothers, the Brothers YZ love their tubby time together. Sometimes it can get a little wild in there, because both brothers love to dump water over each other's heads. Fortunately, Liam is still happy to be contained in his bath seat which gives me some modicum of control over the tub. Recently, Evan and Liam have discovered the fun that turning on the shower can add to tubby time. In the above picture, Evan decided to wear a bowl (that we use to rinse their hair) as a hat. In the below video, you can see how much Liam enjoys Evan's bathtime antics. I tried my best to do a tasteful tub video, and I hope no one is offended. I don't think I'll get in trouble for violating blogger video policy. I didn't know how to add a black strip to hide Evan's bum. This video definitely requires sound to get the full effect.
No comments:
Post a Comment