
I don't think that we have seen the last of Firefighter Evan, but this weekend he launched a new look, Cowboy Evan. The suede vest, cowboy hat, and bandana look especially fetching when paired with a t-shirt and shorts. He insists on the bandana on walks in case it gets dusty. (Moose sightings are more common in these parts than dust storms, but you can't win an argument with a 3.5 year old.) To go along with this cowboy look, he has been singing a lot of James Taylor's Sweet Baby James. In fact, all of the songs that he makes up are sung to this tune. I'll have to commit some of the lyrics to memory to share with blog readers.
3 comments:
Is that drill his pistol? Does he need a war toy? ;)
Not my innocent Evan! He needed the drill to chop down trees in our way. It wasn't very effective.
I knew I should have gotten him that "cute" play chainsaw.
Post a Comment