Sunday, April 27, 2008

Brotherly Mischief


This picture captured a little bit of the brotherly mischief that has been happening more often as Liam gets older and wiser. Evan had wanted Liam to shut the door to the entertainment center for some "privis," but Liam insisted on joining him.

In the video, Evan is giving Liam the ride of his life in his Big Red Car. (Yes, it does have a seat belt.) If I truly wanted to capture the joy on Liam's face, I would need to be sitting backwards on a motorcycle like one of the photographers at the Tour du France. I apologize for the amateur quality of the video, but I think it captures the crazy fun of it all.

I'm sure that this type of activity is just a taste of double trouble to come in the future. As you can see in the picture below, brotherly mischief can be exhausting.

No comments: