Friday, November 16, 2007

Fresh Hair

The Brothers YZ enjoy the outdoors as much as their parents who are always stressing the importance of fresh air. Both Greg and I had noticed that Evan referred to fresh air as fresh hair, but we both assumed it was one of his charming mispronunciations. Today's conversation made it clear that his interpretation of fresh hair was literal. When we got inside after a short tricycle ride under some cold and windy conditions, I said to Evan, "At least you got some fresh air." And, he replied, "I didn't get any fresh hair because I was wearing a hat."

1 comment:

chamfer said...

We're glad you had a great time and an uneventful trip.

Finbar misses his family but he behaving very well - he's quite relaxed.

M.. put on a great spread with plenty of veggies. Of course the deserts were also great. Everyone had a great time. [S.. seemed pretty good, just a bit tired.] Friday was spent fixing the kitchen drain pipe that we clogged.

Take care!