




I've had more technical difficulties keeping up with the blog so I'll be playing catch up with my posts. Two weekends ago Evan lost his first tooth. It had been wobbly since the night before school started, and I couldn't believe that it lasted that long. It fell out on our drive into my office to drop off money from the Worcester Memory Walk.
After our drop off, we went to Friendly's to celebrate the lost tooth and to the Mount Auburn Cemetery to climb the tower to view the skyline. We ended up having lots of fun hiking in the cemetery including a lovely woodland path to a "frog pond" that I had always loved but forgotten. We had to stop to see the finx (as Evan and Liam refer to a Sphinx), and Liam took a pretty good picture of Evan and me together.
No comments:
Post a Comment