Friday, September 17, 2010

Liam's Sweetness

Liam has been oozing with sweetness this week. First, there are the graces that he says at dinner time, which have expanded beyond a plea to God for trips to Target to get toys. He starts all of his prayers by folding his hands and saying, "Lord God..." One grace was, "Thank you God for giving me a good mom, dad, and Evan." Another grace thanked God for his Gemborys cousins describing Hazel as "the baby I love very much" and Henry "who used to be a baby and is now a big boy." Then, there are his manners (when he decides to show them, of course.) When we drop him off at preschool, he always tell us to have a good day at work. He also frequently tells us that we are doing a good job. Today he reached an all time high for sweetness when he thanked me seemingly for nothing. When I said something like, "You don't need to thank me," he replied, "I do. You do so many things for me." Oh, there are some very good things about the age three!

No comments: