Monday, March 1, 2010

Touching and Funny

The Brothers YZ are constantly amazing me with both their humor, not always intentional, and sensitivity. Here are two recent examples:

Yesterday at church,

Evan whispered to me, "What are we going to do to remember Alma?"

I replied, "What would you like to do? We could plan a special flower in the spring."

Evan said, "Yes, and I'd like to write something on a tree or in the mud near the flower."

Earlier in the week in the car, I overheard this conversation between brothers. (I now know that my involvement in these conversations is not welcome. When I try to get involved in these conversations, I am told, "I am talking to my brother.")

Liam said, "Evan, I saw a fire truck and ambulance when I was with Katie today."

Evan replied with a hint of jealousy, "Where were you going with Katie?"

Liam said," I was going to Sagey's school to pick up my girlfriend [Sage]!!"

No comments: