
Today was the much anticipated viewing of the movie, Cars, on the big screen. The Brothers YZ are HUGE fans of this Disney movie, and even Liam can state certain lines from the movie and identify even the most obscure characters in the movie. We were very excited to see that they were bringing it back to the big screen for a limited engagement. At first, I thought I would just take Evan, because I worried Liam would not be able to last for the entire two hours, but on the chance that Liam would love the experience, I braved it--with Nana in tow, of course. I am very happy that I decided to take both boys. Both of them were attentive and well behaved for the entire film. Liam was absolutely transfixed on the screen for the first twenty minutes, and he stood up staring over the seat in front of him. It was so cute to hear Liam cheer the cars on and Evan explain the subtleties of the movie to Nana.

No comments:
Post a Comment