Saturday, April 18, 2009

Almost 70


Yesterday we finally had a day that felt like spring is here to stay. It started out rather chilly. (I needed gloves on my walk with Finbar.) But, by 10 AM, it was sunny and in the mid-60s. I think we topped out at 68 degrees. After stocking up on our outdoor play supplies at Target, we enjoyed lots of time outside chasing bubbles, playing soccer and basketball, and walking to the playground. The boys wore short-sleeved shirts for the first time, and Liam did not know what to make of them. He kept tugging at the sleeves trying to get them past his adorable elbows. I served the boys a picnic lunch in their treehouse, and we even ate dinner on the porch. The only thing missing was Greg who is on a business trip to Omaha. And, we do miss him!

No comments: