Sunday, February 22, 2009

Toddler Fashion

Liam is getting more independent by the day insisting on carrying his own lunchbox to daycare and walking down the stairs on his own. He has even started to make some fashion choices. His favorite look is red rain boats with sleeper pajamas. He just digs the boots out of the closet and pulls them on right over the footies--no need for socks. I wish I could get a better shot of this look, but he is always moving too fast. (I think those boots have some sort of jet pack in them.) Of course, I could do a separate post on preschooler fashion, as Evan has started to put together entire outfits. The good news is that he is getting dressed on his own, and for the most part, the matching tracksuits of which he is so fond cut down on the fashion nightmares. The only thing I have to watch out for are the accessories--bandanas are very popular right now. The bad news is that he takes after his mother, and he likes to change outfits several times throughout the day. And, like his mother, the clothes have trouble making it back to the closet and dresser.

No comments: