Sunday, January 11, 2009

Time for a Haircut


I finally bit the bullet and brought Liam to get a real haircut at the barbershop. After all, if Cousin Henry got his first real hair cut at 10 months, Liam was more than ready at 23 months. So here is a picture of the results. He looks so different that I am still surprised to see how he looks first thing in the morning. Of course, he is still adorable. Unfortunately, I couldn't get any pictures of the haircut experience. I was too involved in the process to be taking pictures. Because we went to the regular barbershop instead Snippets for kids, Evan and I had to put on quite a show to keep Liam from grabbing the scissors or making a run for it. Liam refused to wear the cape or a towel on his shoulders so there was hair everywhere. In spite of all of this, Liam was quite good for the haircut, and I think it turned out very well. The curls are gone, but he still has some wave to his hair and lots of body to it.

No comments: