How is that for a look of smug satisfaction on Evan's face as he witnesses the inaugeration of Barack Obama. In a rare display of brotherly cooperation with my photography requests, Liam joined Evan for this historic picture. Since I was already spending the day at home with an ailing Liam, I decided to bring Evan home from pre-school early to witness this historic event. We picked up lunch at Mickle Donalds on the way home so I would have to miss any of the action making lunch, and Evan set up a picnic on the floor in front of the television. Evan followed the events pretty closely until the inaugeral speech when he started to lose interest. After all, he is only four years old.Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Inaugeration
How is that for a look of smug satisfaction on Evan's face as he witnesses the inaugeration of Barack Obama. In a rare display of brotherly cooperation with my photography requests, Liam joined Evan for this historic picture. Since I was already spending the day at home with an ailing Liam, I decided to bring Evan home from pre-school early to witness this historic event. We picked up lunch at Mickle Donalds on the way home so I would have to miss any of the action making lunch, and Evan set up a picnic on the floor in front of the television. Evan followed the events pretty closely until the inaugeral speech when he started to lose interest. After all, he is only four years old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey! That's not HDTV!
Don't I know it (from Greg)? I never thought to ask if HDTV was included with our direct TV deal. It wasn't. It's a good thing that the Patriots aren't in the Super Bowl, or I'd never hear the end of this. Now I have to fix that and deal with the rebate thing.
Post a Comment