Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend Recap




We had a busy and fun Thanksgiving weekend. We had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday at the G-Unit household. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the charger for my camera battery that morning so we have no pictures. Fortunately, St. Anthony came through later that evening. On Saturday, we met our friends from Arlington at the Ecotarium where Liam could not get enough of the slide as shown in the video. We also got into the Christmas spirit breaking out the Christmas pajamas and some of the decorations. On Sunday, I cooked a second Thanksgiving dinner for us, and we went back to Shrewsbury for a photo shoot with the G-unit, Nana and Grampa. Between Liam's atypical serious mood and Evan's typical four year old behavior, I'm not sure how these pictures will turn out. I don't think I'll be able to avoid a trip to the Target Portrait Studio this holiday season.



No comments: