As many of the blog readers know, Evan has been obsessed with firefighters for over a year now. I'm not sure how it began, but it shows no signs of waning. The interest seems to be taking hold of Liam already who enjoys putting on the firefighter's hat and loves to push a firetruck while making a siren noise. Evan often insists on leaving the house in full firefighter gear as shown in the video below. He has entered many a Central Mass location dressed like this announcing that "I am here to put out the fire." He especially loves to dress up like a firefighter and use the fire truck shopping cart at the Big Y. I think he is becoming a bit of a legend in Holden bringing lots of smiles to people's day. Being a protective Mommy, I hope that this interest in firefighting does not become a career.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment