Class of 2025
I had never done the math before, but Liam is the part of the Class of 2025. When his preschool teacher, Miss Kerri (with the red hair), introduced the Class of 2012 at the end of today's preschool graduation play, I was a bit overcome with emotion. It's a good thing that I was wearing sunglasses.
We now have two graduates of Childworks Preschool in the Pioneer House, and both boys were so fortunate to have been taught by Miss Kerri in the ways of friendship, appreciation of nature, and creative expression. Miss Kerri is a bit of a legend in Holden and deservedly so. Liam has really blossomed at Childworks and has made some wonderful friends who sadly will not be going to the same kindergarten as he is. I'm going to have a difficult time holding it together when Liam leaves Childworks for good in two weeks.
Today Liam and his classmates presented two plays on the front lawn of the school, Mother Goose is on Loose and The Three Little Pigs. All of the kids, including the babies, were in the Mother Goose Play, and the Three Little Pigs was the showcase for the future kindergarteners.
Liam with his good buddy, Ethan S.
After the performance, the children were entertained by a special magic show by Steve the Science Guy. When Steve asked for a volunteer with "invisible hair," Ethan S. volunteered Liam whom he refered to as "this guy." I still don't understand what Liam was doing as part of the act, but all of the kids were cracking up including Liam who was doubled over laughing.
No comments:
Post a Comment