Evan is really cracking me up, or as he would say "creaking me out," this week. This morning he told me that he can see in the dark because of the little bit of green in his eyes that make them glow.
One Mother's Biased Account of the Progress and Adventures of Her Two Sons
And Introducing YZ...
Liam (5 years) and Evan (7 years)
Evan's Glossary
Fresh Boyardee=(noun) Chef Boyardee
napkume=(noun)napkin
eyetech lenses=(noun) contact lenses
mix mixer=(noun) cement mixer
snitch=(verb) sew
bannister=(noun) banner
wheeling chair=(noun) wheelchair
staplizer=(noun) stapler
Toymobil=(Proper noun) Playmobil
froing=(noun) spring, not the season
ear puffs=(noun) ear muffs
predictickle=(adjective) predictible, or as Evan described, "liking things the same"
wrench-a-rant=(noun) restaurant
Nit Bar=(Proper noun) Chocolate chip cereal bar
unsie=(noun) onsie
pre-sickle=(noun) preschool
privis=(noun) privacy
lellow=(adjective) yellow
internating=(adjective) interesting
The EagleGuy=(Proper noun) Stephen Colbert
Nana's World=(Proper noun) Days of Our Lives
rooster flakes=(noun) Corn Flakes
"a couple whiles"=(adj.) soon
majamas=(noun) pajamas
My Baby=(Proper noun) Liam
brullzbrozer=(noun) bulldozer
Weedy People=(Proper noun) Little People
MickleDonald's=(Proper noun) McDonald's
magitch=(Noun) magic
angel muffin=(Noun) English muffin
Curious George color=(Adjective) Brown
Ekimo kiss=(Noun) Eskimo kiss which is especially sweet to receive
blanklet=(Noun) blanket
Train Store=(Proper noun) Any store with a train table but usually referring to Barnes & Noble
dalmotion=(Noun) dalmation or fire dog
pom pom tree=(Noun) palm tree
orangin=(Adj.) orange
banch-daid=(Noun) bandaid
wizzors=(Noun) scissors
Washingrootion=(Noun) New England Revolution or soccer
Liam's Glossary
bleeder (noun)--blister
toolity belt (noun)--utility belt
yesterday (noun)--today
sideways chalk (noun)--sidewalk chalk
oo-gwert (noun)--yogurt
slippery pants (noun)--track pants
whipping (noun)--Cool Whip
Hengry (Proper noun)--Henry
ice-e (noun)--ice cream
nack (noun)--snack
ya-ya (noun)--pacifier
N (Proper noun)--Evan
yesh! (interjection)--yes
boo bus (noun)--school bus
Bapa (proper noun)--Grampa
Blue Boos (proper noun)--Blues Clues
bullbo (noun)--bulldozer
bah-berry (noun)--strawberry or library
Favorite Liamisms
I don't play sports. I just PLAY!
Don't worry, Finbar. We won't ever sell you.
I like my ice cream in a cup because it isn't so tippy.
It's not New Jersey. It's Bad Jersey.
It is mysterious [foggy] today.
My belly is too fluffy for these pants.
Favorite Evanisms
Nature is an even better drawer than me. Look at those beautiful flowers!
Everyone farts except for angels and Jesus.
My eyes are sparkly so I can see in the dark.
This is creaking me out!
There's something in the smell of bandaids that makes the blood go back inside you.
I think that people die so that the earth doesn't get too crowded.
I don't know why you throw away the toy guns [from Legos and Playmobil] and let me keep the swords. They are both weapons.
Uncle Brian is so smart because he had lots of Toymobil.
All of the Toymobil are in the winter because they wear coats all the time.
People have a pipe in their head that runs water when they are upset. That's how people cry.
I wish I had two dads so that I would be allowed to play with guns.
When I was in your belly, you didn't need to get a babysitter.
I love Liam because his cheeks are squeaky.
I made a sound like a tuba, and now I'm going to the bathroom.
Mommy, I love the way you were made.
I'm not sleepy. I'm keeping the yawns inside.
I love you Mommy [or Daddy or Liam]. I'm going to keep you for life.
I liked it better when Liam was backwards in the car seat. Then, he could be my pardner and watch for tow trucks and dump trucks.
I wear Arizona shirts because I love my Grammy and Grampy.
Grampa's ideas make me giggle.
I threw Daddy's watch in the trash so he doesn't have to go to work.
I need to eat a lot of cookies so I can grow.
Only the pets can see Santa. Everyone else in the house has to stay upstairs.
Most rabbits live in the woods, but the Easter bunny comes to your house. Sometimes he comes in the house and looks in the refrigerator drawer for carrots to eat.
Mommy, your full name is Nicole "Little Bit" McGurinYZ.
Santa comes into the house through the chimney, but other people use the door.
You shouldn't touch a shunk (skunk) because its tail is stinky.
Some dogs are boys, and some dogs are girls. Finbar is a boy because he does not have a hair do.
Hugs don't help, but bandaids do.
Zebras sometimes eat their own waffles that they get at the zebra bakery.
Daddy, Greg is a Wiggle, but you're my Greg.
Australia is the shape of a funny flake.
I'm growing bigger but not when I'm sitting down.
How babies are born--They jump out of mommy's belly and onto the baby bed. The doctor gives them a check up and asks if they want a carriage.
On why the town pool closes before the end of August--People don't have enough bathing suits and beach blankets
Liam's Milestones
6/14/09--Says "I love you, Mommy."
1/15/09--Jumps
12/1/08--Shows a younger child how to play with the cars
No comments:
Post a Comment