I'll have to add some pictures to this post later, but for now I want to make sure that I don't forget the gems that came out the Brothers YZ on our travels to Arizona. I can't believe how smooth the trip was. Our neighbor, Nancy, drove us to the airport. The flight was only about 10 minutes late. We didn't lose the boys in the airport, and they kept themselves entertained with Star Wars sticker books, journaling, snacking, and the DVD player for the whole trip.
The funnies began as soon as we got out of the van at the airport when Liam asked, "Are we in Phoenix yet?" Then, when the baggage checker asked for our IDs, Evan earnestly said, "Should I get out my library card?" As the plane started rolling down the runway, Liam remarked,"I thought we'd be flying a lot higher than this." When the plane took off, Evan yelled, "Bon voyage!"
We arrived in Phoenix at 5:40 PM local time, or 8:40 PM our time. Liam fell asleep on the way to Surprise and never woke up until 5:15 AM. Evan stayed up until midnight our time and was awake at the same time. Evan cannot get enough of Grammy and Grampy's backyard and wants to be outside all of the time.
I'm hoping that the boys adjust to the time difference tonight. It is not even 9:00 AM local time, and the boys have already had breakfast, played baseball, went for a hike, watched a show, and are anxiously awaiting the opening of the pool. I'm hoping I can keep up for the rest of the day. That's it for now.
The funnies began as soon as we got out of the van at the airport when Liam asked, "Are we in Phoenix yet?" Then, when the baggage checker asked for our IDs, Evan earnestly said, "Should I get out my library card?" As the plane started rolling down the runway, Liam remarked,"I thought we'd be flying a lot higher than this." When the plane took off, Evan yelled, "Bon voyage!"
We arrived in Phoenix at 5:40 PM local time, or 8:40 PM our time. Liam fell asleep on the way to Surprise and never woke up until 5:15 AM. Evan stayed up until midnight our time and was awake at the same time. Evan cannot get enough of Grammy and Grampy's backyard and wants to be outside all of the time.
I'm hoping that the boys adjust to the time difference tonight. It is not even 9:00 AM local time, and the boys have already had breakfast, played baseball, went for a hike, watched a show, and are anxiously awaiting the opening of the pool. I'm hoping I can keep up for the rest of the day. That's it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment