
Christmas preparations are well underway at that Pioneer House, and more fun is on the way. I hope that I will be able to post more regularly. I've been insanely busy and affected by technical troubles.
This weekend we went to see Santa Claus at the West Boylston Library. It was nice to visit with Santa in such a calm environment. Evan went to the library armed with a picture showing exactly what he wanted. He didn't think his note exlaining that he wanted a "blue Star Wars spaceship for Obi Wan Kenobi with a socket for a small droid like R2D2 but not R2D2 and three Jawas with guns" was clear enough. Liam has been comfortable with a vague request for Star Wars toys.
Evan was very excited to get the decorating complete. In fact, all he wanted to during his Daddy time was go buy the Christmas tree and wreath and hang up the outdoor Christmas lights. He had special Daddy time because Liam had his first solo birthday party at McDonald's Play Place. Our tree was so fresh that we had to wait a day to decorate it.

No comments:
Post a Comment