Sunday, November 7, 2010

Boy Fun






Last Tuesday school was closed for election day so Liam and I took the day off too. Our day started out with flu shots, but it was all fun after that. First we had brunch at the counter at the 5 and Diner. Then, we stopped at the Worcester Library to get passes for the Higgins Armory and had 2 free hours of armor and castles. The boyz not only enjoyed the children's room, but they were very interested in the exhibit halls too. Before going home, we went to the polls where I had to answer a lot of questions about democracy from Evan. That evening Evan and I went to the Holden Public Library for a tour with the Tiger Cub Den. We learned lots of interesting facts about our town and the original use of the library. We even had a chance to ring the bell in the tower. It was a great day especially once the election returns started rolling in!






No comments: