



Today we celebrated Liam's 3rd birthday a week early. I will be going away to California for a few days next week, and I was worried about how I'd pull off a birthday party the day after my return--his real birthday. It was a simple affair. I figure this is the last year when I can get away with having a family-only party, and I took advantage of it.
We had the usual suspects over (Nana, Grampa,Barbara, Babci, Dziadek, Uncle Brian, Aunt Meg, and Henry) for some of Liam's favorite foods--French toast, berries, and sausage. Evan finally got to bring home one of the custom cakes from the Big Y that he has been eyeing since we moved to Holden. And, of course, we had presents.
Liam seemed to thoroughly enjoy his party. He showed some amazing stamina for opening his gifts, ate every bit of his meal, and loved his cake and ice cream. And, he didn't lose it despite the fact that the party took place over naptime.
No comments:
Post a Comment