No, Evan didn't pilot his own plane to Gardner today, but he did make a visit to the Gardner Aiport to check out the planes with Grampa, Dziadek, and Liam. It's too bad he left his tools at home. The Brothers YZ also made a visit to Aunt Alma at Wachusett Manor where Liam entertained the residents in the dining room with his dance moves. We capped off our trip with a stop at McDonald's. Below is a short video of Liam saying, "Bye." (I've been trying to capture his sweet voice on the video for week, and I always just miss the moment. I'll keep trying for more footage.)Thursday, August 21, 2008
Visit to Babchi and Dziadek's House
No, Evan didn't pilot his own plane to Gardner today, but he did make a visit to the Gardner Aiport to check out the planes with Grampa, Dziadek, and Liam. It's too bad he left his tools at home. The Brothers YZ also made a visit to Aunt Alma at Wachusett Manor where Liam entertained the residents in the dining room with his dance moves. We capped off our trip with a stop at McDonald's. Below is a short video of Liam saying, "Bye." (I've been trying to capture his sweet voice on the video for week, and I always just miss the moment. I'll keep trying for more footage.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment